Wireless temperature room sensor incl. light intensity measurement
The wireless room sensor is used to record temperature as well as light intensity in rooms, among other places. The sensor works with a resolution of 0.25°C and a light filter up to 1/16. The narrow sturdy housing allows for installation in tight spaces.
How is the wireless room sensor configured? With the right merkur configuration software. This is used to define the measurement cycles and transmission intervals. You can also verify and visualise the quality of the wireless connection between the sensors and the control centre.
- Sturdy plastic housing IP30
- Quick and fast assembly on site
- Encrypted data transmission (AES 128bit)
- Continous status monitoring of the sensor
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Battery service life of more than 10 years (depending on the configuration)
- Range: more than 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or quick and fast installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems