Wireless temperature radiation sensor IA PT1000
The wireless temperature radiation sensor is used for specific temperature recording in larger rooms or halls. It determines the effective active radiation share or the effective radiant heat at the measuring location. The sensor works with a resolution of 0.1°C. The narrow sturdy housing allows for installation in tight spaces.
How is the wireless temperature radiation sensor configured? With the right merkur configuration software. This is used to define the measurement cycles and transmission intervals. You can also verify and visualise the quality of the wireless connection between the sensors and the control centre.
- Measuring range: -5 - +60°C
- Sturdy plastic housing IP65
- Housing cover with quick-locking screws
- Quick and fast assembly on site
- Encrypted data transmission (AES 128 bit)
- Continuous status monitoring of the sensor
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Battery service life of more than 10 years (depending on the configuration)
- Range: more than 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or quick and fast installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems