Wireless switch actuator 4-channel
The wireless switch actuator (4-channel) is used to control light, systems, etc. The slim, sturdy housing allows an easy and fast installation on a DIN rail.
How is the wireless switch actuator (4-channel) configured? With the matching merkur configuration software. This is used to define the transmission intervals. You can also verify and visualise the quality of the wireless connection between the wireless switch actuator and the control center.
- Wireless switch actuator 4-channel
- To control light, systems, etc.
- Sturdy plastic housing IP30
- Simple and quick mounting on DIN rail (35 mm)
- Encrypted data transmission (AES 128bit)
- Continuous status monitoring
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Range: up to 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or simple and quick installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems