Wireless room sensor for temperature
The wireless room sensor is used to record temperature in closed, dry rooms, in apartments, supermarkets, storage rooms, office and business facilities. The sensor works with a resolution of 0.25 °C. The slim and shapely housing allows an installation in tight spaces.
How is the wireless room sensor configured? With the matching merkur configuration software. This is used to define the measurement cycles and transmission intervals. You can also verify and visualize the quality of the wireless connection between the sensors and the control center.
- Temperature measuring range: 0 °C - +50 °C
- Sturdy plastic housing IP30
- Simple and quick assembly on site
- Encrypted data transmission (AES 128 bit)
- Continous status monitoring of the sensor
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Battery service life of more than 10 years (depending on the configuration)
- Range: up to 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or simple and quick installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems