Wireless repeater EA
The wireless repeater with an external antenna is used to amplify the signal from the merkur wireless sensors and wireless actuators outdoors and indoors. The slim, sturdy housing allows an installation in tight spaces.
How is the wireless repeater configured? With the right merkur configuration software. This is used to define the measurement cycles and transmission intervals. You can also verify and visualise the quality of the wireless connection between the sensors and the control center.
- Wireless signal amplifier
- Sturdy plastic housing IP54
- Housing cover with quick-locking screws
- Simple and quick assembly on site
- Encrypted data transmission (AES 128 bit)
- Configuration possible by user with software
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Range: up to 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or simple and quick installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems