Wireless M-bus master gateway
The wireless M-bus master gateway is used to read the M-bus meters (electricity, water, heat, gas, air cooling, etc.) from different meter manufacturers. Depending on the type of meter, additional data points, such as inlet and return temperatures or flow, can be recorded. All cable connections are connected via plug connectors for a quick and efficient replacement.
How is the wireless M-bus master gateway configured? With the matching merkur configuration software. This is used to define the measurement cycles and transmission intervals. You can also verify and visualize the quality of the wireless connection between the sensors and the control center.
- Compatible with M-bus counters from various manufacturers
- Housing cover with quick-locking screws
- Encrypted data transmisson (AES 128 Bit)
- Continous status monitoring of the sensor
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Simple set-up of smart metering projects
- Of interest for energy monitoring
- Up to three energy M-bus slaves possible
- Transmission rate of 300 - 9600 baud
- Direct 230 V AC connection
- Device status is signaled via LEDs
- Continuous short circuit protection
- Range: up to 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or simple and quick installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems