Wireless control centre for BACnet/IP
The wireless control centre BACnet/IP is used for the data transmission of values from sensors to a superordinate automation system by means of the BACnet/IP interface. The actuators are also controlled via the wireless control centre. The narrow sturdy housing makes it possible to mount on a DIN rail.
How is the wireless control centre BACnet/IP configured? With the right merkur configuration software. This is used to define the measurement cycles and transmission intervals. You can also verify and visualise the quality of the wireless connection between the switch actuator and the control centre.
- Compact wireless control centre for data transmission via BACnet
- Active status monitoring of the sensors and actuators
- LED status display
- Sturdy plastic housing IP30
- Simple assembly on DIN rail (35mm)
- Configuration possible by user with software
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Range: more than 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or quick and fast installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems