Wireless control center for BACnet/IP
The wireless control center is used to transmit the values from sensors to a higher-level automation system via BACnet/IP interface. The actuators are also controlled via the wireless control center. The slim, sturdy housing allows an easy and fast installation on a DIN rail.
How is the wireless control center configured? With the matching merkur configuration software. This is used to define the transmission intervals. You can also verify and visualize the quality of the wireless connection between the switch actuator and the control center.
- Compact wireless control center for data transmission via BACnet
- Active status monitoring of the sensors and actuators
- LED status display
- Sturdy plastic housing IP30
- Simple and quick mounting on DIN rail (35 mm)
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Range: up to 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or simple and quick installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems