M2S I/O module
Various peripheral devices such as fans or heating valves can be connected to the M2S I/O module. Three ports and a reference analog input (0-30 V) are available for this purpose. Each port contains an analog input (0-30 V DC), an analog output (0-10 V DC) and a digital output (0/24 V DC).
Power is supplied via the pluggable sub-bus, which is fed by the M2S repeater and power supply module. The modular design allows more than one I/O module to be operated in an integrated network. The robust housing can be mounted space-saving, simply and quickly and is best suited for installation in control cabinets and small distributors.
- I/O ports for connecting peripheral devices
- Plug and play capable
- LED status display
- Sturdy plastic housing IP20
- Simple and quick mounting on DIN rail (35 mm)
- All cable connections pluggable
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Range: up to 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or simple and quick installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems